Wednesday, June 2, 2010

okay, I forgot the photos - Im still learning!

This is us after our last trial ride in Turangi, thanks Mum for taking the photo.  I'm still trying to work out hw to get the caption on each photo, so you will have to upt up with this method for now!

This is us in the Eurostar business class lounge (it was my second try, I couldn't keep my eyes open for either photo taken by the nice business traveller sitting opposite us).

The main bridge across the Garonne, it has 17 arches, one for each letter of Napoleon Bonaparte'sname.

An example of the lovely Bordeaux architecture (and the rain and wet!)

Peter and the bottom of the secondhalf of a magnificent peice of art, a timber bridge over the tram lines.  The two columns at the other end are some kind of tribute to something (I can't remember what), but the bridges were cool, and steep.  There is another half a bridge where I am standing. I ran up and down all of them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.